PART-TIME PASTOR NEEDED
Redeemer Bible Church
Redeemer Bible Church is a Bible believing and Bible teaching church in Kitchener, Ontario, which desires to bring glory to God. As such, we seek to appropriately live the rich and relevant teaching of the Bible which reveals to us the truth of God, and the life changing power of Jesus Christ through His death and resurrection.
We are currently seeking for a part-time pastor who will be responsible alongside the church leadership to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach the biblical revelation, to engage in pastoral care ministries, and to provide leadership in church life.
In this role the elected candidate will be expected to preach 2-3 Sunday mornings each month and meet regularly with the elders/deacons for prayer and discussion.
- Post-Secondary education and training in Pastoral ministry and/or relevant years of experience
- Possesses a “call to the ministry” from the Lord
- Ability to preach and teach the Word in a clear and thought provoking way that inspires others to grow in their understanding of the whole counsel of God
- Demonstrated ability, spiritual maturity, spiritual gifting, and passion to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Mature Christian character
- Demonstrated love for God and the Church
- A humble servant-leader as described in John 13; 1 Pet 5:1-4;
1 Tim 3 and Titus 1
- Committed to the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, with the exceptions outlined in the constitution of Redeemer Bible Church, and living a lifestyle consistent with that confession of faith
- Gifted in leadership as a visionary and collaborative leader
- Takes initiative; self-motivated; able to act independently
- Good communication and interpersonal relational skills
Closing Date for Applicant Submissions: September 30, 2021
Applicants are asked to provide:
- A resume;
- A letter explaining your reason for applying and including the history of your relationship to Christ and service to Him in ministry; and
- A statement of your beliefs.
Please direct any questions or your application via email to us at mail to: email@example.com.